Saturday, January 01, 2005

Bye Bye 2004.......Welcome 2005

Hi all,

My last blog was during the previous year and we have had another year sneaking in between my successive blogs.

So that was the closure of the year 2004, ending not on such a happy note. News of devastations and uncertainty about a few friends and family members' wellbeing, and a sedate end to a year.

A couple of good news from friends and family , about their well being trickled (narrow escapees from the Tsunami) just before New Year and it was indeed a nice ribbon wrapped gift for New Year and an Icing on the cake.

Hopefully 2005 will shine bright and bring more joy than ever to all.

Welcome 2005 .......

People might start comparing me to KumbhKarn, as i slept last year and woke up only this year.

Came to office to work (just kidding). It is only the beginning, but I have started to laugh when people ask you...Where do u work??? "I dont work" at this place, but this company pays me my monthly salary, seems to be the appropriate and ethical answer I can give for now.

Hope I get into some serious stuff pretty soon.

Wishing one and all the very best and wishing u all a successful and prosperous 2005 .

3 comments:

harish said...

Hey PJ Master,
Felt great to read your blog. Was laffin my ass off readin about the "misfortune" following you from CVG...HA HA HA

Way to go buddy, and keep the PJs pouring..really missing those these days. Life is like "Iraqi" Vada

gay cock sucking stories said...

The thought occurred to him that the girl would look nice in a pair of handcuffs with her wrists secured behind her, and he mentally filed that happy thought away for now. Boys, sit tight while Im gone.
femdom mistress stories
hot sexy stories
interracial cuckold stories
celeb dog sex stories
free realy gay sex stories
The thought occurred to him that the girl would look nice in a pair of handcuffs with her wrists secured behind her, and he mentally filed that happy thought away for now. Boys, sit tight while Im gone.

xxx mexican sex stories said...

Youve got to be kidding me. Its isnt fair.
femdom facesitting stories
erotic pee stories
first time gay anal sex stories
auntee sex stories post
brother inlaw fuck stories
Youve got to be kidding me. Its isnt fair.