Monday, February 14, 2005

Ding Dong Bell.......How times change.....

Hi folks,

I know it has been a while since I got the time to update everyone on the happenings from my side. If it was the lack of content to write about all these weeks, then I found my hands full in the following week and did not find the time to blog. In the weeks that followed, I ve got plenty to share about.

The last few weeks had plenty to offer. It was fun going to Sankey tank the other Saturday with my cousins. It was my first boating trip inside Bangalore. Being just 5 km from my house, I don't know how I missed going there all these days. I can tell you it was real fun. I am looking forward to being there more often in the days to come.


It was kind of adventurous, as we found a couple of Watersnakes(Anaconda-style) wading through the still waters of Sankey Tank. It was scary as they slithered near our boat. It was kind of eerie and exciting at the same time. Most of you know my aversion to animals as such.


The following weekend.....it was a dream weekend. Met my own fellow Mavs...on Saturday....There were quite a few of them there that Saturday evening....Even Zaroo bhai.....who makes it to CD once in a Green Moon, was there.....We promised zaroo that we would be regular to Coffee Day hereafter(Look at the Irony...Zaroo Asking us to be regular).

The next day was also equally exciting and fun. My floor team Xperdues met for lunch....Though most of the people who promised to make it...did not.... It was fun meeting all my old friends after such a long time. Others has missed out on the good times..I would say....


This week again started on a good note. Took a couple of days off from work to attend my Previous manager's wedding in Mysore.

My trip to Mysore was a triple take, as I combined the wedding with an anniversary and a new company inauguration. I do not know how four days flew.

Back to work at Bangalore and hoping that the week would be just as funny and enjoyable as it had been in the last fortnight.
Catch ya all soon.
Hope I get both the time and the content to blog soon



2 comments:

Mush said...

Hey maan good to know whats happening on your side , waitin for more blogs :-)

Mush said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.